Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Commander-in -Chief

Please take a look at these pictures. All of them, especially the ones of the president beside the little boy, enjoying his beverage.

You know if a grown man desires to have alcohol at a sporting event, we can argue about whether he should or shouldn't. (I personally wish the stuff didn't exist.)

However, this grown man is the President of the United States of America - a hero to many, an example to the world. I guess what really disturbs me about these pictures is that he is sitting beside a little boy - drinking beer. For all the little boy knows, as for all my little boys know - drinking beer makes you "stupid" and I don't want them to be "stupid".

This just hurts me somehow. I am saddened.

Come on Chief, set the finest example you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home