Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks Robyn

Thanks to Robyn B over at The Eden Four here are 6 random things about yours truly . . .

1. I've been told by my family that my name "Heath" derives from the name of a character on a 1960's Western TV show, The Big Valley. One of the show's stars was a young Lee Majors and his name was "Heath." My brother liked it, so it's mine.

2. I really like misty, foggy, fall days when the yard is strewn with leaves.

3. I hate finances. Seldom carry cash. Have never balanced a checkbook. Yet, read The Wall Street Journal every single day.

4. I long to visit Wales. There you find my roots.

5. If I could only have one book on a deserted island (besides the Bible of course) I would probably take the Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

6. I've always wanted to wear a tweed jacket, puff a pipe, sit in a leather chair and have long conversations with C. S. Lewis.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I love #6 ! Very funny :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home