Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." -- Psalm 100:4

Am I full of thanksgiving today? Indeed, I should be. I have so much for which to be grateful, not the least of which is my adoption as a child of God through Jesus Christ. I will never be able, throughout all eternity even, to express full thankfulness for the indescribable gift of salvation.
I am thankful for the gifts that He has bestowed upon me in this life: family, friends, health, material blessings. I am thankful for the Word of God, and the calling on my life to proclaim it.
Deserving am I? Never. It is by grace that we live and enjoy so much.

Soli Deo Gloria!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home